STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi Strike(rs),I have no doubts that we will see another higher...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi Strike(rs),

I have no doubts that we will see another higher bid for WGO.From my point of view, REGAL and STX are working together and obviously STX gave them the 'GO' to buy WGO shares between 28-31 cents.

How I came up with this:in the STX presentation from November 15th "Perth Basin Strategy & Proposed Merger Update" STX wrote that REGAL has ~9% voting power... but that was definitvely wrong at the time. They only had 7.xx% (easy to check "Change in substantial Holding / WGO" announced on December 9th)

REGAL has increased its voting power to ~9% between November 30th and December 7th... two weeks after the STX presentation.

my view:
    1) either STX has an amazing cristal ball or
    2) they accidentally used the number they had already agreed with REGAL as the "next step" in their presentation

key takeaways for me:
    - STX & REGAL are on the same team, so STX currently has ~30% WGO voting power
    - STX is willing to pay between 28-31cents cash onMarket with the help of REGAL
    - REGAL also wants to make money, so the final agreed price between STX & REGAL will definitely be higher than what REGAL paid on market
    - GR's 28 cent offer is way too low

DYOR & just my interpretation without financial advice.

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $657.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.949M 8.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 304712 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1318162 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.