STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Counting the minutes till the SPP closes ( Friday) - current SP...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Counting the minutes till the SPP closes ( Friday) - current SP killing me and is one of the causes of the current price development.

Being down from 12.2 to 6.3 is horrendous and all my risk management bells are thundering loudly as it is waay beyond a tolerable loss.
    as the assay's and the general air of confidence of the CEO seem to be positive ( not my field, so relying on others research), the remaining catalysts to the poor performance are ;

1. the overall market sentiment, aka the NASDAQ being down 25%
    2. Short sellers trying to rip us off (algos and bots - phantom sells of circa 24m shares)
    3. the long term deep pockets aspects of porphyry mining not being liked by the markets short termism
    4. SPP overhang, with short term SPP buyers selling back into market - this is now feeding into other rational investors selling, as they are applying conventional risk management theory and practice
    5. the quality of assays ( see above)

So, if assays are good, the time to buy is now, as the SP will recover when the SPP ends and the market regains its equilibrium, it being way oversold on most technical measures now. The other issues, shorts and long term nature are onging so that is part of the territory. If the SP does not recover, my retirement home is beginning to look like a trailer!

good luck!

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.437K 539.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2859652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1246348 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.