GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Strong balance sheet to advance both growth projects, page-106

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I agree that the company keeping Mt Cattlin out of care and maintenance was a good idea given the perceived increased demand that we have been told about.

Thank you for agreeing that the sales of spodumene during an oversupply is out of lockstep with the market. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever when it damages the price of the product being sold by feeding into an oversupplied market.

On the point of too much production, I don't have any issue with it, provided that it is required and benefits the company when the sales are managed effectively.

However, the company produced ~110,000 tonne and sold ~150,000 tonne which is 33% more during a time of over supply. It just does not match what we have been told and raises a red flag.

Mt Cattlin is a finite resource and sales volumes and pricing massively contradict the production volumes which presents a contrasting view of their value in the asset.

It seems that they failed to unlock value in the asset and unless they are on a timeline for those schools in Ravensthorpe to plant their trees I have no idea what they were thinking.
    Last edited by Thesi: 26/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.