GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Strong balance sheet to advance both growth projects, page-152

1. 7,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    "GXY sold their contracted obligigations and they did so with the help if tailungs that they had already written off."
    ................................................................................................................................
    "the help of tailings that they had already written off"

Thats a key point here STW and the greater the amount the better.
    I dont know if it(Tailings tonnage) is noted in the GXY announcement anywhere, as I like many, have written off the past yr and look forward to SDV progress and beyond. Actually I'm not that interested in the announcement.
    ........................................................................................................................................

On thesi's posts and not involving you STWorld here as I'm talking in general now

Thesi is imo suggesting Management executed a flawed process during the downturn in Lithium. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't?
    It can happen.

I remember her post re her phone call to M. Rowley which I noted in my last post. Now, how the worm turns. lol

imo she became an errand girl then and now is again an errand girl but this time not for Management of GXY!
    I maybe wrong but

I dont know this woman's story but she likes to say/suggest/post she mixes with the movers and shakers on both sides of the fence in the Lithium game. GXY on one side of the fence. On the other side, perhaps a certain person in the Lithium game. I dont know. imo

As I said an errand girl again but whats the Message this time hoping to achieve? and who influences her?

Whatever it is, its not working as all I see is, she is making a mountain out of a mole hill and maybe herself look a little foolish, the same as with the MR post/content of. imo

With the pressure on Lithium Company's share prices atm, well, her bursting onto the scene here a few days ago could not have been more timely leading into the GXY announcement.

My line has always been never fall in love with any Management of any Company.

Seems Thesi has fallen in and out of love for the Management of this Company and back into the arms of someone else. lol, lol, lol

Live and Learn I say to all.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.