CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Great to see the growth, hopefully growth is continued, but CL8...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Great to see the growth, hopefully growth is continued, but CL8 needs to work smarter.... In the last week I've seen a whole bunch of Holden Captivas added to Carly Brisbane and a 2008 Hyundai Tucson added to Carly Sydney.... If you want to build Carly's brand and get repeat customers, you need to have better quality control. No mechanic or competent fleet magager would allow these cars to be rented out. What is happening?!.. Its only recently that these cars have been added... Your new hyundais and Kias are pretty bullet proof, why would you allow cars to be added to the fleet which are renowned for problems... I get it CL8 doesn't have to pay for maintenance or to fix mexhacal problems... But CL8 will bear the brunt for the negative customer experience. A word of advice CL8 increase your quality control peramiters, dont look for a quick buck if its going to bite you in the behind in the future, look to build a solid foundation built on trust and reliability... Dont go down the same path as GM and ook for quick profits at the expense of the customer, look what happened there GM went bankrupt... Take the approach of Toyota, build a company built on reliability, where the brands name actually means something. A short term gain for a ling term loss is never a good idea. Which was exactly what Carly were doing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92826 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.