LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

The well thought through Cauchari and Olarez strategy spelled...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    The well thought through Cauchari and Olarez strategy spelled out in the Bloomberg NY presentation last month is showing through where it matters. In the field. The Cauchari reports this week are much more significant than from the single exploration well

Cauchari is providing proof of the ground breaking concept concerning the structure of the salar. When the results are confirmed Lake will (but not before) apply the concept to nearby Olarez (cashed up with the option proceeds). Then the Olarez PFS in the second half of 2019 then the Olarez pilot plant in 2020. Cauchari is the key to unlocking the Olarez box.

Kachi is the main game with the PFS now well underway and planned to coincide with another "proof of concept" - the state of the art direct extraction technology. If management's judgement with the salar structure is any indication I like our chances

I remember the "critics" of Cauchari / Olarez on this site expressing concern over the lack of space for evaporation ponds and mocking the brown appearance of the tenements. They need not have worried.

The direct extraction process requires next to no space and it is clear that there is plenty beneath the cover. Use of direct extraction for potentially >>600 mg / L Cauchari / Olarez brine must surely result in one of THE lowest cost of production anywhere. That will attract partners to the project if nothing else does

Catamarca (pegmatites) remains a sleeper. Plenty to occupy management before they get to that..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.