STK 3.09% 10.0¢ strickland metals limited

Ann: Strong Cobalt Targets at Ophara Project, page-34

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lots is said on here about hold firm. People need to remember a change of 0.001 in this stock at the moment is around 15% I would hope it holds firm at each .001 like we have seen. I would say hold firm if we still had the resistance at 0.009 like we saw.

IMO results just released would usually have a bigger impact than soil sampling. I feel the plan here is stall tactics. They are showing a lack of confidence and attitude investors like to see, I almost feel like they have so much going on for a small company and are trying too much at once. If they displayed confidence with the last announcement I think we would have gone the other way or at least still be around the 0.009 mark. As I said I’m in all or nothing. I invested after doing some research and honestly like the optimistic attitude but as I go now I think it wasn’t optimism I saw it was uncertainty. I thought the past disappointments would have made them go getters.

Sorry for the essay. Let’s get this rolling I bought in at 0.006 and if we do get back there I will be taking on a few more because I do believe in the land if not the owner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $218.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $156.0K 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 220832 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 416284 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.