MAT 3.13% 3.1¢ matsa resources limited

undaunted said - "The standards of disclosure for this...

1. 319 Posts.
    undaunted said - "The standards of disclosure for this previously un-flagged drilling program remain curious." -

pretty sure a drilling program done nearly 10 years ago by a another company unrelated to Matsa do not break any rules of disclosure. The fact that others have looked previously and failed does not mean there is nothing there, I am no Geo and my memory is not the best but I think the area of the nova discovery had been previously looked at by both the state government and western mining (happy to be corrected on this) before Mark Creasy pegged it and subsequently JV'd with serious. That find is now history and hopefully Matsa will also find big at Simonds hill. The fact that the Matsa team has also been looking at Killaloe (I think only about 80km away) in the JV with CUL and found what looks to be a great discovery (yes still to be confirmed) to me shows the quality of the team who maybe sees what others miss. The only group Matsa owes any explanation to is the shareholders and as a shareholder I have been satisfied with all their disclosures so far. If there is anything I don't understand in an announcement I have found this wonderfull invention by Alexander Graeme Bell called the telephone and Matsa has always been very helpful in clarifying any questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $22.07K 679.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 440080 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 158066 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ 113933
Last updated 12.44pm 02/05/2024 ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.