MAT 0.00% 2.9¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Strong Conductors Identified at Killaloe Project, page-28

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Correction on my last post. Once the analyzing of Killaloe is finished MAT will be mobilizing a second rig to Killaloe. So we'll have two diamond rigs at work. Symons Hill is only two hours away from Killaloe so moving the rig there was not a costly exercise. It makes sense to make the best use of the current rig. Killaloe was unexpected and MAT is not rushing into spending money in the wrong place. This is what they have done up to now and it's good to see that they are not getting carried away in the excitement.

That said, the impatient Mr Market wanted the magic hole now and hence we see the traders taking their profits while they can. Diamond drilling is expensive. By making a decision to use two rigs instead of one tells me that MAT considers both Killaloe and Symons Hill to be worthy targets.

It may take longer but the methodical and calculating way MAT operates means a higher chance of success and a lower rate of expenditure. I have no doubt that whatever eventuates out of this round of exploration, we can at least say that MAT gave it their best shot.

In the coming weeks I can see 40c being tested several times until the big announcement (s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492875 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 31714 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.