MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Strong Conductors Identified at Killaloe Project, page-7

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    ....so I did some more digging around for further info on the HW Gossan. In Matsa's release of 18 June 2013 its states;

"There has been extensive past exploration for nickel over the Killaloe project commencing in the 1960’s by companies including Anaconda, Union Oil, Western Mining and more recently, Sipa Resources and Australian Nickel. Previous work has included detailed aeromagnetic/radiometric surveys, geological mapping, sampling, ground geophysics and drilling.

This work has shown that rock units making up the Western Ultramafic Belt (WUB) and Eastern Ultramafic Belt (EUB) are very similar to the mafic ultramafic sequence containing the Kambalda nickel deposits some 60km to the north. Furthermore early drilling of the WUB by Anaconda in the early 1970’s achieved a sulphide nickel intercept of 3m @ 0.49% Ni and 0.15% Cu in drill hole KLC21 testing the Hanging Wall (HW) Gossan prospect which confirms the potential for sulphide nickel deposits at Killaloe."

The Geoview.WA program of the WA Mines Department (that I discovered from some other intuitive HC posters) shows that there has been 5 holes drilled at the HW Gossan attributed to Cullen Resources.

It appears that this prospect had a few lives in the past and may actually be old news. Perhaps Matsa owes us more of an explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.