SHP 0.00% 0.9¢ south harz potash ltd

Ann: Strong Confirmatory Results from 2nd Ohmgebirge Drillhole, page-32

1. 4,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    Canada to invest millions to cut emissions at BHP potash mine - LINKCanada will announce a multi-million dollar investment on Monday to make the Jansen potash mine run by the globe’s largest listed miner, BHP Group, “the cleanest and most sustainable in the world,” a government source said on Sunday.Industry Minister François-Philippe Champagne and Agriculture Minister Marie-Claude Bibeau are scheduled to make an announcement on “moving toward the net-zero emission economy” in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, on Monday at 10:00 a.m. central time (1500 GMT).
    Prices of potash, a key input used in nitrogen fertilizers, have soared since Western sanctions were imposed against Russia.Russia and Belarus, which also faces sanctions, are the world’s second- and third-largest producers of the crop nutrient, while Canada is the No. 1 producer.“We’re looking to do anything we can do to support a commodity in short supply because of the war,” the government source said.

Mineral depth (650-860M) is shallower than Jansen (900M-1000M).
    Drill holes is interesting - 50 for Jansen vs 300 for SHP - defining the resource a number crunching exercise & the more data the better?
    Grades lower at SHP (13.4%) vs 24.9% (Jansen)

But the point of posting this article is SHP is closer to Belarus/Russia than Canadian Supplies.
    Shipping longer distances = additional CO2 emissions which is what the Canadian government are planning on helping BHP reduce at the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.