MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

@Last of the Mohicans, agree a depth on the RC would have added...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    @Last of the Mohicans,

agree a depth on the RC would have added more info - but not really sure it would have been all that informative as its only 3m - perhaps if it was wider, but I take your point. To my mind, it looks like it was a scout hole on the way out towards the soil anomaly. It's actually along the line of 9D and only about 1200-1300m east (perhaps MOD measures their "2 km" from the middle of the box.

Re the southwest portion, perhaps that was the final piece of data that made the decision to expand the box an easy one - but the comments about the improved economics must surely apply to all the shallow high grade mineralisation now within the envelope, not just the 200x200m box.

Re the series 100m above 5/9D - I wondered whether the emphasis on being fully committed to defining a resource in the September quarter led to them shelving those for the resource calculations - they are the deepest and thus will take the longest time to drill, vs the shallow holes cf 12D that they can drill in half the time. We also saw in previous announcements that the deposit seemed to thin in the north, eg at 7D. They certainly can't get everything done by September, so IMO they have prioritised drilling of the shallower, thicker mineralisation rather than the deeper narrower stuff (30m within 100m of surface instead of ~10-15m at ~200m depth). Right decision IMO, and they can come back to the northern holes later - the copper isn't going away.

I get where you're coming from - I really want to hear more about the source of the mineralisation for example, but the reality is it's a bit of an ever-changing feast. Explanations/reasons would be awesome, but I expect most people wouldn't pay them much attention. In some ways the guesswork is part of the fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.