FGX 0.85% $1.18 future generation australia limited

re: Ann: Strong demand at Australian airports... firstly let me...

1. 127 Posts.
    re: Ann: Strong demand at Australian airports... firstly let me say i sold all my AIX last week after holding for about a year. As AIX was part of my dividend portfolio i moved the funds into a company paying 13% guaranteed with a larger NTA discount
    Now i like the AIX and had the same thoughts as you guys have now. trading at discount to NTA. Land Bank. Monopoly. but a year of SP adjustment drove me nuts. WHY aint it moving?
    -It has been trading at NTA discount for a considerable time ( as does every AREIT )
    -The NTA is not going up
    -With all the upward airport visits should mean higher EPS and higher DPS. not so with AIX. more airport visits but dividend not moving.
    - Dividend of 5.1% unfranked is not great

IMHO its a good company with a monopoly but dont expect the AIX SP to approach NTA any time soon. i think it will trade based around the dividend in relation to other dividend stocks. so dont expect the SP to rise until the div rises.
    Just my two bobs worth, not trying to downramp as i have said there are many things to like about AIX and i will consider buying again. just the opportunity costs lost by being in this one for now.

in summary with the SP going nowhere are you happy with 5.1% unfranked div? something to think about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.18 $249.7K 211.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43950 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 11226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.