3DP 2.13% 4.8¢ pointerra limited

Brett MH Ian is a natural communicator, I'd rather he says"sure...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Brett MH Ian is a natural communicator, I'd rather he says"sure "than the overused " Absolutely."
    As one who has been on board from almost day one, been to every AGM and spoke candidly with Ian on numerous occasions it seems to me the message is still the same.
    Pointerra has a product that is still the best available and that product is also evolving to meet the more sophisticated needs of clients. We should see some rapid changes in ACV over the next few quarters as we also have more sales/ tech people on the ground and importantly some proof of concept data to prove that the tech works. From a salespersons point of view that the proof of concept data makes their job so much easier.Ian is still saying that for every dollar invested by a client Pointerras technology will provide a benefit of between five and twenty dollars for the client.The only thing that is changing is the massive increase in sizes of data sets and thats a positive emphasising a rapidly growing market.

The one thing that impresses me about Ian is he lives and breathes the product and in all the interviews I have seen he comes over as genuine, warm and a no b/s type of bloke, who knows hes got a bloody good product. Im guessing there may be a backlog of enquiries and I'm hoping the extra boots on the ground will give us extra traction very quickly.Good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $38.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $64.22K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222149 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 570372 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.