AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Strong Diamond Drilling Results at Lake Rebecca Project, page-3

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

I find announcements a little hard to interpret - as they are essentially technical reports with very little detail around a) what the results mean to the investor (why should we be excited?) , and b) how the results relate to the coy’s vision or longer term plan. (I.e if the goal is to shore up a resource of x size, how do these results relate to that vision?)

The ‘long section view’ diagrams are particularly difficult to interpret. Good for geologists? Sure. Required by asx? Maybe. But it really just looks like a dropped a bag of Koolfruits!

I am interested in trying to better understand the potential of the possible new extensions of prior announcements -as it looks to me (a layman’s view) that the market digested the value of the Jennifer lode some time ago, and most of these recently published results, while good, have the feel of re-drilling/ in-filling prior areas.

Of course, it’s part of the exploration process, but a bit more narrative/ better communication would help people like me feel more engaged with the investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.