BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Ann: Strong drill results highlight potential to grow mine life, page-56

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    This poster has an agenda to flame this stock, but credibility is not a strong point hence the several user name changes through out his or hers illustrious posting career.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he/she changed name again as name sake metal is in the sewer.

Maybe we could all offer some suggestions lol, but alas I think mine would get me moderated!

But looking at his/hers amount of moderated posts, mine would only be a blip on the ledger. It goes to show how respected or lack there of in regards to the information posted and that is on many differing company threads.

As always DYOR and see what flaming rubbish is put up around the traps and it becomes easy to see who’s who in the zoo.

Activate the ignore button, it’s as simple as that.

But on to relevant developments, China is certainly in the headlines.

Interesting Chinese developments overnight with ongoing doubts on realestate stability and the government banning all crypto transactions leading to a big lift in the premiums over spot gold due to increased risk off demand.

The market might have topped and a re allocation of capital might just start following back into gold and gold related equities.

Have a great weekend folks.

Hasaman

Last edited by Hasaman: 25/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.