CYL 0.27% $1.86 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Strong drill results of up to 79 g/t Au at Henty Gold Mine, page-6

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

I think we need to look at the very positive volume increase in this mornings trading rather than the small SP increase although it is still only early in the ASX day and it should still climb higher based on the low amount of shares available on the CYL register due to 75% being owned by the Top 20, and this brilliant Henty Mine release!

If these guys keep up this great work we could well and truly have an SP that is multiples of today's price simply based on Henty alone!!

Widths and grades like these are extending the mine resource, grade, and working life which is fabulous and most other mine owners would dream of such 'early' and fantastic results. Mr Bruce Kaye certainly does do his homework and gets on with doing the job properly and professionally!

As some of us here on HC already know we have our new director James de Crespigny who will be talking at the gold events gold conference on the 14/15 of June. This to me is the best news I have heard in months because CYL are normally very proactive in attending these types of events and promoting themselves. Mr Bruce Kaye normally loves to talk about his exploration successes although recently over the past year or so they have not been attending any....
    It seems to me that at last CYL may at last have some great news to talk about at this conference especially after being so quiet for so so long!! Bring on the drilling news from our 4Eagles programs etc. Hopefully all shareholders will be in for quite a treat!!

Here's to also hoping that our CYLOA options come into the money by the end of May?! which could also add around $20m that CYL can put towards exploration etc...

Wishing all holders the very best of luck and may this fantastic news from Henty and the pending news flow from our Bendigo programs continue their brilliant success!!

The QAR is just around the corner.

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 21/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.89 $1.70 $1.086M 603.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2064 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 6862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.