BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Strong Drilling Results at Sorby Hills, page-40

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

@Populate  or  Perish

I’m  impressed  that  you  took  the  time  to  go  to  Sorby  and  view  the  site.

Even  more  impressed  that  you  chose  to  share  with  us  other  part  owners  what  you  found.

That  you  went  the  extra  mile  and  viewed  Wyndham  port  and  discussed  with  the  KBL 

planners  and  aboriginal  groups  is  also  commendable  research. 

I  also  am  of  the  opinion  that  Henan  Yuguang  will  probably  support  us  financially  to  get  at

our  resource  ASAP.  Their  huge  experience  will  be  a  massive  asset  to  us.

1H 2019;      From  page  4  of  the  Quarterly;  

• Assay results from Stage 1 infill and expansion drilling, 
    • Updated Resource estimate, 
    • Stage 2 infill and expansion drilling, and 
    • 2019 Pre-Feasibility Study.

They  also  state  on page  4  that  the  technical  work  has  already  commenced  to  have  a  PFS 

by  the  end  of  June  2019.    Bearing  in  mind  it  was  reported  on  24/10/19  that  drilling  had 

commenced  and  17  weeks  later  we  still  await  the  results  of  18  of  the  52  completed  drill 

cores.      If  the  second  round  of  resource  drilling  commences  tomorrow  and  takes  another 

17  weeks  minimum  to  get  the  results  published,  that  will  take  us  to  the  first  week  of  July, 

never  mind  allowing  time  to  calculate  the  PFS  deposits  and  having  them  ratified  official.

I  have  set  my  mind  to  be  patient  this  time  with  PMY  as  most  of  my  eggs  are  in  this 

basket.      I  see  Sorby  offering  great  upside  potential. 

The  good  part  of  Sorby  being  yet  to  be  mined  is  that  everyone  else  is  depleting  a  rare 

resource....by  the  time  we  begin  mining,  the  obvious  silver  price  manipulation  may  be 

dealt  with  and  prices  might  reflect  proper  market  value  for  products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.