KAI 10.0% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Strong Drilling Results Extend Known Mineralisation, page-33

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    Yes GJ. We would have been in different world if we hadn't dropped the lithium ball back in 2017. A little less fear and a more longer term perspective could have seen us with lithium targets ready to go when the lithium sector started to bounce back in 2020. I've hung on because of the tenements; they've always been too juicy to let go.

The last board seem to have paid a price for the decision to completely drop lithium. At least the new board are pursuing gold and lithium together, and aren't jumping from one to another in response to the foibles of the market. We seem to be on track to continue expanding Mt York gold as well as drilling for lithium, which is our lithium-gold strategy, announced back in 2016.

The way I see it, Roe Hills probably presents the last opportunity for a capital raise which doesn't severely undersell the company's intrinsic value, unless the market for gold equities improves in the near future. I think this point hasn't been lost on investors and we're seeing a response. The board are very upbeat the chances of finding lithium in significant quantities at Black Cat, and so far, they've been delivering. Let's hope we're successful at Roe Hills. Time will tell.

I'll keep on saying it, the current share price is so undervalued at $21 per oz. When this stock turns, it's going to turn. And/or someone is going to take a sizable chunk....

All just my opinions only.

GLTAH. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.20K 3.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13433973 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5342036 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.