KAI 5.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Just for starters, the new board commenced core drilling at...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    Just for starters, the new board commenced core drilling at Mount York which increased the JORC resource by nearly 20%. This is the first core drilling on this project by KAI and is an important step in the mine design process. Add to that about 10,000 m of drilling which added more to the resource estimate. So the current board have added 500,000 oz to the JORC resource estimate.

I don't want to be repetitive, but in case you missed it:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5333/5333728-0b6c88bc721317325f3719b6013f2b53.jpg

Furthermore, the new board has established an exploration camp at Mount York. It has also set up the approvals process for a mining lease at Mount York.

As we've all been saying before on this forum, the share price falling when we're finding more gold is a disappointment / confusing / whatever. But the market will find the value in the longer term.

Also, the new BOD have actively been pursuing Li at Mount York and Roe Hills. They drilled holes in the ground at Lucky Sump. Soil sampling has been done at Black Cat for lithium. More holes are to come at Mount York and Roe Hills. So, we'll find out soon enough if any of that has legs.

Further to this, the new board has moved from being a one man show to substantially increasing the technical and managerial capability of the company.

If you've got genuine concerns about the board's performance or the direction of the company, why not contact them? They take calls, I assure you. You shouldn't bother coming to me.

All my opinions only.

GLTAH. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.614K 290.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4778862 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3854389 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.