MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Strong EM Conductors Confirm New Geological Interpretation, page-131

1. 249 Posts.
    Hey everyone,

After yesterdays ann i took some time to read and interpret the news.

While many are scurrying for the door this morning i have decided to take a different approach. I thought i would share my reasons why in this thread.

In my experience the market moves the SP on anticipation, negative or positive catalysts are needed by the company to move the SP either up or down. The reason why most stocks do not move on news is because the anticipation/catalyst phase is complete and people are now ready to take profits. Rarely will news be a large enough catalyst to continue an upwards movement.

In this instance MLS has just released information that there are more catalysts on the way. To make money you need to get in before the catalysts start to have an effect.

I am deciding to hold because
    -Low MC
    -Right sector Zinc spot price is high
    -Current resource potential of Zinc for Manindi upgraded
    -Cobalt (If you have been watching the market of late you will understand this is a potentially huge catalyst)
    -More drilling to commence in the near future
    -Sensible management who have for the most part kept within the deadlines they set.

There are multiple catalysts here that could see this move over 2c.

The key to make money is to get in early whether that is 2 weeks or 2 months, getting in early is the key.

At $15M MC this currently has potential. So i am going to hold and wait for these catalysts to do the work.

This is what i have researched and made my decisions on, I thought i would share them, perhaps some might find it useful for further research.

In no way is this advice it is just my opinion.

Good luck holders

-Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $33.40K 1.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 950499 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 217071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.