MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

No probs, just my interpretation. But usually when the...

1. 176 Posts.
    No probs, just my interpretation. But usually when the candlestick is testing the upper bollinger band it signals that the stock wants to push higher. From the graph it looks like all the way up to the no news event last week we were nudging the upper band. Now that we have news I'm anticipating that the price pushes upwards, as it's still quite close to the average and looking at previous trends the price seems to dip after testing the upper band before going back up.

You can also see that the volume of trades at the lower prices were much sell than the volumes at higher prices, so working off the assumption that most people don't want to make a loss and there was positive news in the mail this morning, I'm again assuming the price will rise.

The ADL/ RSI also suggest that the stock hasn't been extremely overbought, it looks like it's been just nudging the overbought indicator around times when the price is rising but not really tumbling down when the price is falling. Usually I've noticed that when the price is about to fall or is falling the ADL/ RSI fall down as well, and lean towards oversold.

The MACD also says the stock is looking healthy, I can see that it's not falling as quick as it did last week. The signal I get from the MACD is that it's a good time to buy and it's starting to pick up again. In contract, last week was a good time to sell and buy back in this week... but hindsight is always 20/20.

All in my opinion, my interpretation may well be wrong but it's what drives my buy and sell decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.