NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Very good announcement. My back of the envelope calculation is...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Very good announcement.
    My back of the envelope calculation is roughly 19250  Gold ozs equivalent production. Most likely the cash balance is separate from the proceeds from EVN for the December quarter.( They probably haven't even calculated the AISC)  So another $3-5 million to add to the cash balance of $18 million. NML basically is now a  self funding explorer.
    Tried to breakout but the big money not done accumulating. Need the masses to join here.
    Also saw announcement of Mr.Garth Cambell-Cowan buying shares. In my 7-8 years of holding SBM, this guy never bought one share from the market. Yet he decides to buy $30k (not a large amount probably peanuts for him) worth of shares. The CEO himself put his own million dollars, EVN took a portion of payment in  shares instead of all cash....all signals are for positive expectations in the future.
    During the holidays I was thinking about the seller or accumulator...whoever may be and their reason for selling....this announcement could explain some of the selling. (Navarre Minerals Limited (ASX: NML) (Navarre or the Company) advises that it has been successful in its application for participation in the Federal Government’s Junior Minerals Exploration Incentive (JMEI) scheme for year ending 30 June 2022. The Company has received an allocation of up to $1,250,000 in JMEI tax credits which can be distributed to eligible investors.)
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...pdf?access_token=0007Mx3oVzU8piPODRFmrnmOqutH

Some Tax expert would know better about the above announcement.
    I now expect the price to stay between 8-9 cents until the release of the quarterly unless there is a surprise spectacular drilling announcement.

If there was ever a time to get into a stock early this is as good as it comes. I wish I bought a whole lot of NMT @.155 after COVID selloff last year. A small amount in regards to my portfolio, yet has generated enough money for me to buy a TESLA car.(I still haven't bought TESLA though) Apart from any surprise discovery from Victoria I am expecting 1 bagger in a year time. Will be extremely happy if that happens.
    All the best guys.
    Last edited by flaming: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.