YOJ 0.00% 5.0¢ yojee limited

One thing the virus has showed us is that the biggest weakness...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    One thing the virus has showed us is that the biggest weakness we have is people.

Software such as YOJ can reduce the reliance on the individual and remove a lot of the office requirements currently in place. I imagine the push from YOJ at the moment would be the functionality of their system allowing near full operation from a remote site, my understanding is that the freight/long haul industry in Australia is not overly modernized with paper work being just that paper. The digital nature of YOJ removes a lot of this paper work and was highlighted in previous announcements.

Something I hope they are pushing at the moment is that with a digital system the interaction that employees have to make with externals is reduced providing further social distancing and an increase in security for the driver and dispatch workers. One thing that won't stop running is logistics, however, how these logistics companies protect their interest and operate with skeleton crews during these times is another ball game. The companies that take up new software and processes are the ones that will dominate now and post Covid-19.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $13.70K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3774 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 170833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.