SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

re: Ann: Strong FY08/09 Results With 74,000 C... Unfortunately...

1. 983 Posts.
    re: Ann: Strong FY08/09 Results With 74,000 C... Unfortunately while Eng is struggling, MNF is going to suffer some guilt by association.

Correct. This is what I have been saying all along and why I have been slamming ENG & FRE as they are simply not pulling their weight and by doing so make the whole VOIP sector appear toxic.

In the meantime, these early adopters are going to be overun by iiNet, TPG, etc.

Very, very poor management by ENG & FRE and when you look at MNF growth & perfromance in just 3 years the others really have no excuse.

You would have to conclude that a startup VSP running it's own backend is just financial suicide. Better to be a retailer like MNF until you get your numbers up then maybe switchover to your own backend. Although in the case of MNF of course their is the MNF directors ownership of Symbio to consider. It would appear unlikely that MNF would be untethered from Symbio.

As long as the growth continues and the profit is there then I am not concerned if MNF continue to buy backend VOIP from Symbio. I have said it before and I will repeat it here again, MNF is a much more attractive aquisition target as simply a retailer without a proprietory VOIP in-house backend system.

Recent rumours about ENG indicate that they may also possibly switch over to the MNF retail model and buy wholesale VOIP backend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.