SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Ann: Strong Gas Flow Testing Confirms Borba as a Producer, page-78

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Having listened to GJ’s ‘ Investor Stream ‘ interview of yesterday several times, I would not be surprised if one of the majors based in California, either Texaco or Chevron perhaps, considered approaching SGC and XST end 2021/22.

Firstly, locations - our prime locations and extensive assets in California and Alberta, Canada.

Then : the considerable local infrastructures owned / part owned nearly plus ease of access to local markets.

Our low market cap / under valued - share price as cheap as chips !

Extensive research data, number of licences held.

The macro picture - a post Covid 19 strengthening of global Oil & Gas prices - Goldman Sachs recent article. : $ 80 +.

Cash flow positive - Borba, Alberta, the Californian work over wells : first gas and increasing O & G production levels in the short/medium/long terms.

As an LTH in SGC.

With ongoing successes in both California and Alberta, the perfect scenario in my humble opinion would be for SGC to be approached either by Texaco or Chevron late 2021/22 - JV or take over perhaps .

CRC have come back strongly, they must surely be watching SGC’s progress ...

Exciting days ahead !

Please DYOR. All IMHO.
    Last edited by Kalahari11: 04/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $25.01K 6.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 14708629 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1082868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.