IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

At last something to get really excited about.Thanks Kiwi for...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    At last something to get really excited about.
    Thanks Kiwi for your learned views...always appreciated.
    I have lowered my expectations re sp movement, after being scarred a few times, so would be genuinely happy to see us close at or above 17.5c - but hoping to be proven wrong!

After 4 years riding this roller coaster, it seems we are FINALLY arriving at the business end of the journey. It has been a long long journey for some of us here.
    A discovery, followed by a well timed webinar and Fireside Chat, (Keep up the great work Matt!) followed by the promise of a flow test in the new year, makes this a mouth watering proposition.

I personally feel that a farm-in partner is waiting in the wings and once the 'Big D' is announced, they will swoop. Having such vast riches below the rig I sincerely hope that Scott and the boys get true value. Do not let this go cheaply Scott!

Once a 'D' is announced,(Hopefully multiple discoveries in both Upper & Lower Angwas) the slow wheels of parliament will start to turn a lot quicker
    El Presso will be on site in a heartbeat, for a full on ceremony to declare the joyous find to the world, and the PPSA will magically be signed!

From there I truly believe that IF the flow test proves fruitful, a major will pounce pre - March '24. (Still keep thinking it will be Tullow..but what do I know?)

So if all goes as above, Zimbabwe will be in a much more fruitful position and the nation will no longer suffer constant power outages. Brilliant!

For the shareholders - I truly have no idea as to where the sp will go upon discovery?

But I believe that it will be a much more joyous Xmas for all of us on here, and by Easter we may be well and truly 'Off to the races" with "Champagne Problems!" as we 'Shoot Fish in a Barrel!"

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.