IVZ 1.52% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Talking about added value, what I have been trying to say since...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Talking about added value, what I have been trying to say since the new, despite some over cautious poster, that probably have already their exit sp well set in their mind.
    What about added value now potentially coming from wireline logging below the Lower Angwa?
    What about sampling coming from the Mkanga Formation
    And what about this drill proceeding smooth as a cucumber, compared to having already troubles at this stage with MK-1.
    Sure lates news is not a declaration of oil discovery, everyone know that we are not stupid, but on the risk/reward balance imo
    we never been so close to getting some sample with potentially more to come from blow.
    You can pray as much as you like that we get a sample asap, to make your profit and run away, but the company management to me, seems focusing on the big price, more pay zones below Angwa. Just imagine what implication that would be for coming 3D seismic, for the whole basin?
    We need to think big if we want big price, no better chance to do it with this smooth drill on the horst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $240.3K 3.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.