IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Strong Gas Shows in Multiple Upper & Lower Angwa Reservoirs, page-511

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    greatly appreciate the in depth reply! Really feel what you commented on re IVZ posting the limited data to allow the market to make its own decision. They would have a trove of data at hand but still needing more to create a solid picture and announce it to the market. A conservative approach

I have one final question, if then IVZ had intercepted oil, would the information in the ANN be presented differently with the tools that we are using? my point being is that with the tools we are using and the data points that have been provided, we seem to be in the upper echelon of the respective measures.

Obviously there is still a lot of data to be released but 157x, fluorescence cutting colour, heavy concentration in C4 and C5 are all extremely positive. There is evident support to show gas but also small insights that oil is present.

Maybe Scott is being a tease and trying to hint what there is but is unable to fully announce given the ASX rules.

Obviously, they are still waiting for more definitive (wireline) data to release certain information they could be withholding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.