IVZ 1.41% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Huge thanks to the poster who put up the audio of the AGM. It...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Huge thanks to the poster who put up the audio of the AGM. It is essential listening from about minute 11 onwards and I recommend listening right through it at least twice to pick up on all the subtleties of what is being said and reading between the lines. In particular, the discussion around funding for future development works. Note that the manner in which this is all discussed would seem to indicate that in the management’s view the fact that this project will progress to a full field development is almost a done deal. There have obviously already been significant discussions with various international, local and regional banks and others re funding opportunities including for fast track development scenarios, as well as 3D programmes and pilot plants etc involving mixes of debt and equity. The key message in my view that came out of this discussion (at around minute 27:10) is that this funding will be sourced and tailored to known flow rates and resource estimates that will not be available until post analysis, i.e. after flow testing. I therefore conclude that it is unlikely that there will be any farm-in or other such corporate action until some point after the flowtesting in 2Q 2024, and probably the 3D slated for starting 2Q 2024. As others have mentioned, and assuming positive news regarding a discovery, it may be that any increase in share price over the next few days / week may be moderate, with the significant gains not becoming evident until mid next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.