IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Also I didn't follow al the posts tread about taking 18 samples...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Also I didn't follow al the posts tread about taking 18 samples and time required but.....
    Is it not 1 sample enough to declare a discovery?
    And, aren't they supposed to take possibly 2 set of samples (6 each or 9 each or whatever) from at least 2 pay zones?

I still think/hope we will get a fantastic positive surprise from zones below Lower Angwa (Mkango)
    I read all fear factor posts (quite understandable) after MK-1 experience, which in my opinion are misplaced for various reasons.
    Including that been on the Horst by drilling the Mkango we would be at the same dept of MK-1 side-track, hence kind of knowing what to expect on temp, pressure etc. That MK-2 is much a straight drill trajectory. That the whole well and testing will take roughly half of the time MK-1 lasted.
    That because of availability of tools etc. MK-2 as far as I know has not been left open to deteriorate, at all...

But in the end it will be down to the company to decide on operations, with the 2 new Directors on board and after MK-1 experience I am comfortable either way, if they will extend and sample or or not.
    Is just the the greedy me is wondering what strong support it will give to the sp, if MK-2 was able to open new horizons in the basin, which where previously not taken in consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $204.2K 3.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291458 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 237995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.