IVZ 0.00% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

"The reason for replying to you is that I do not believe your...

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "The reason for replying to you is that I do not believe your example is a suitable analogue which represents well M-2. For example, there is no mention of the length of open hole interval in your 'comparable case'."

8-1/2" open hole section was 1051m

"There is no mention of fluid loss approximating 30 bbl/hr"

The well in the example encountered several thief zones with mud loss rates of up to 200bbls/hr before being treated with LCM.

"neither is there mention of a total mud loss approximating 17,000 bbls over 24 days."

Where has this figure come from? Perhaps Ive missed the relevant ASX release?

" If you stop posting misleading examples on HotCopper then I shall surely agree to stop sending out posts regarding what I believe to be more realistic estimates."

The example I've posted is a real example. It's straight from a very detailed logging diary from one of numerous of logging jobs I've witnessed over the last 35 years. The tool string is pretty much the same as what they will run in M2 as is the hole size. Pretest mobilities averaged around 10mD but we managed to get pretests and sample points using the Saturn probe with mobilities of less than 1mD/cP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $110.9K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50725 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 68393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.