ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Agree, I wish I had gotten into AQI much earlier. There is of course higher risk earlier as there is also potential for disappointment. I think in the case of OVL, this risk is limited. Even if they won't find the multi-million ounces they are hoping for, there is clearly not nothing at Topacio, with an existing, fairly high grade resource and plenty of evidence for further mineralisation outside this, and all that at a sub 10M market cap.
    Epithermal deposits are typically higher grade and lower tonnage, with high-grade veins like we see at Topacio, but they can be quite large and highly economic. Don't know if anyone remembers Andean and their Cerro Negro epithermal deposit, now owned by Goldcorp, with a resource of now approximately 7 Moz.
    In my opinion the soil sampling at Topacio has shown us more than enough to justify drilling (hard to imagine you wouldn't), possibly after additional soil sampling on a smaller grid, especially at Rebeca and the El Sahino silica cap. Of course, what matters is Newcrest's opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $54.53K 4.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2519542 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1274927 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.