CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Well again - HO HUMM
    AOP say how well funded they are ($37Mill at Mar 21)

but their drilling and reporting is at a snails pace IMO

Since their 12th May announcement "Additional high-grade mineralisation toadd value to Rebecca deposit" outlining extensive, high grade and shallow "footwall" mineralisation .... .....

what have they to report to the market?

The current announcement reports on 3 holes from Rebecca and 9 at Cleo

T he most significant imo is RCL 0801 in the North Eastern corner of the "optimised" pit shell ......
    " Latest assay results include 27m @ 2.78g/t Au* from 55m downhole in RCLR0801; expected toadd more near-surface material at a higher grade than the pit constrained Rebecca MRE of 29.1million tonnes at 1.2g/t Au for 1.105 million ounces1 of gold."

and to a casual observer be seen as an extension to the valuable eastern "footwall"

but the announcement (and focus) appears to be on Cleo (again coincidentally in the NE sector of AOP tenements)

Why is AOP so slow , given their cash holdings, to systematically drill out (and report) the new footwall mineralisation?
    Particularly if it will add value to the Rebecca Project.

AOP management appear in no hurry to re-optimise the pit and are playing more cat & mouse IMO

why?

I wrote to AOP following the May footwall announcement seeking improved graphics depicting emerging footwall mineralisation and clarifying classification of mineral blocks inside and proximate to the "optimised" pit.

Ignorant Board did not have the decency to acknowledge my request or suggestions........

I suspect Rebecca's pit will be stretched and enriched in due course ..... much closer to 1Mill oz @1.5gms/t
    I suspect AOP also believe this but are in no hurry to reveal the prize

My reading between the lines of their inaction /poor prioritisation and poor communication is .......possible corporate action ......

I am certainly no expert but have observed similar "peculiar" Board and Management action prior to corporate action in the past.
    (Of course the other explanation may be incompetence but i do not believe so)
    Anyway just my thoughts above,and frustration obviously.

Can i ask if anyone out there could provide a plan view of the Rebecca Project showing recent drilling results in the eastern and northern area of the "optimised" pit shell ? In particular RCLR0790-0796,0226,0707,0708,0741,0801
    (another suggestion to inform shareholders ignored by the Board)

Finally Good luck and the patience of a Saint to LT Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.