TOR 4.55% 10.5¢ torque metals limited..

Ann: Strong Gold Results, Bolstered by Shallow Discovery, page-27

1. 4,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1139
    You can be a long term holder and a pumper…your posts are always overly positive and you sentiment is always buy. Do you buy every day? If not it should be hold when you’re not buying.

My sentiment was sell today because I was selling. I saw these mediocre results and knew the SP would get slaughtered. You’re first post today was pumping the next 10000m of mindless drilling that will cause us more dilution if they increase the drilling for shares agreement again.

Dont let your pride or ego make you play the man instead of the ball. It’s not my fault I can tell a 2nd hand car salesman director and guess how the market will react.

I am not a trader. I buy a core holding of stock but don’t sit on it blindly for years in the hope some dodgy small cap management team actually give a rats about any SH’s return. I also trade small parcels around the volatility.

I used to do that and listen to all the pumpers and long term holders telling everyone it was ok and to HODL it’s just a tree shake, or traders or shorters or some other BS likely all the time whilst they were doing the opposite.

Nowadays I just say what I see and make a call and act on and post my sentiment for what I have done that day.

I still have a few here I got at 12 and 13 and will keep hold of those for now and look to buy again before the end of the month.

Where you buying today as per your sentiment?
    Last edited by Sk1nman: 17/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $28.91K 267.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.