BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Ann: Strong growth and expansion of footprint into China, page-11

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    As others have said, the fundamentals are too good. BDA's in the process of renovating its register which shouldn't take much time considering the relatively small number of shares issued and it looks like a CR may not be needed either (cash flow and existing reserve should suffice in financing the incoming Phase 1 clinical trial). This from August's announcement:
    "Upon the successful completion of Phase I, Bod move directly to a Phase II Clinical Trial assessing the effectiveness of this unique extract and delivery combination in the treatment of Epilepsy, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, as well as Multiple Sclerosis "
    Once it finds support around these levels, IMO, it shall start a steady ride. EV at around $14m, with quarterly revenues multiplying and a possibly positive cash flow,  is nonsensical for what's effectively a medicinal cannabis biotech with growing revenues coming from the lucrative and expanding skincare market. By this time next year BDA could be about to start Phase II clinical trials, keeping its cash flow positive with an expanding foothold in China.
    Management is delivering so far. I'm guessing it....next year could see a sp of a $1.0+?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.