FGR 3.85% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Hi Eqz, FGR do have a few options, assuming that the supply...

1. 16,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6902
    Hi Eqz,

FGR do have a few options, assuming that the supply agreement could not be extended,

There are a few other Graphite miners in Sri Lanka where we could by graphite from,
    Elcora's is one example, their one mine is expected to get upto 18,000 tpa with 50% of the supply secured under a 10 year agreement with thyssenkrupp as distributor for their graphite.

FGR do have 3 mines under development with 2 of the shafts being contained in tonights announcement, I am not sure why Pandeniya was excluded, the company has located another 17 locations for potential mine sites, they also have an additional 39,500ha of exploration area,

Our current mining rate of upto 500kg per day per shaft would give the company around 300+ tpa, or 3 years additional supply above our existing stockpiles in WA, this might double in the coming months, IMO this is very bullish news for the stockpile to double. There must be some reason the company is chasing an additional 200t of Graphite. Commercial sales agreement coming ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.