LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Considering COVID they have done well. Giving free 6 month subs...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Considering COVID they have done well. Giving free 6 month subs seems a tad generous but hopefully that gives the customer time to embed the systems so that they are dependent on LVT. ARR should increase on that alone once the six months are up - ie without finding new customers. Like gettin married - easy to arrive at the alter but expensive and hard to get out.

I get too with all forms of Govt it takes frustratingly ages to get them on the hook and start billing. But jeez the balance sheet shows a long way to go although its history. Another CR would be disastrous for the company but i think they realise that. Jury is still out as to whether there is any underlying profitability in the business model although there are signs of improvement in the P&L.

I am fed up donating but hanging in and will maybe buy in again to get ave down. All things considered I think its still a buy with good medium /long term prospects partic after the 3 acquired entities are fully integrated. Consequently we build momentum, increase sales volume from full paying customers resulting in a return on equity above the cost of capital from the fees charged. - once we are all vaccinated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.