LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Strong Improvements in FY2020 Annual Results, page-21

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    A good report, but not a great report. As usual presented in the typical LiveTiles manner, vague and somewhat unprofessionally presented. Not a dig, just an observation. I like Karl and Peter, and think they've actually done pretty well in this time.

LVT has potential, yes, but they face stiff competition from Teams(notice there was no mention of MS teams in this report), as well as cost cutting on virtually every major company on the planet(LVT's target market). It's a great product, but not an essential product given all the other options out there that will simply work, even if not as effectively as the LiveTiles solutions would allow. It's a great product, I do not doubt this at all, but i'll reiterate, it's a nice to have, not a must have. Therefore it will struggle for the time being.

My prediction:
    LVT will hold steady for the medium term, and only once the world starts to become more normal again will the business environment improve and give CIO's and other executives the flexibility to incorporate LiveTiles into their platforms. I sold today, and will look to re-enter when market conditions improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.