BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Only one problem red-frog. Perth Mint ran out of GOLD about 3...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Only one problem red-frog. Perth Mint ran out of GOLD about 3 weeks ago!
    I also follow James Rickards and othercommentators willing to put their names to their forecasts of what the world is facing.
    I returned to Perth last week after spending 5 days in Kalgoorlie. I was chasing up AAR, ARL, and BDC. I have had a long connection with AAR going back to the mid 80's. From catching up with Alistair Hunter(then M.D.) for a Scotch at 4:30 on a Fri at their office in South Perth, to running my metal detector over their leases with a 'authority letter' tucked in my pocket. Not that easy now!
    I have new skills and equipment now that I use to gather information. I was able to visit/access all 3 Companies. I met one Geo at a Hotel for a chat.
    I got no info about a T/O of, or by, the 3 Companies. An assessment of Management in the field and weighing up their inferred and indicated resources, BDC came out a clear winner as my gold play. 50% invested so far.
    With 3+ mill oz they are certainly a T/O target.
    How do I see the Market?
    Been active since 1975.
    Only holding BDC. 10% of trading cap.
    Did well out of BIT and BBOZ.
    The latter is a strong Bear Fund. If asx200 drops 10%, it goes up 20%. I got in early and as the market tanked, the more I made.
    I mention this because imo, the DOW and S&P500 are about to tank big time. More than they just did!! Trump money printing is the sole reason for this dead cat bounce.
    His failings and incompetence in regards covid-19 are there for all to see. Citizens confidence is shattered. Easter has kept a lid on this. Wait till the Markets open!!!
    I will stick my neck out and say market will trigger 'circuit breaker' on downside and stay closed most of the day.
    ASX will fall on fear of USA depression.
    BUY bboz. But not for the faint-hearted.
    Google 'trump news'. Its scary stuff.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.