WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Reasons to buy WIN over another mining share - This is not...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Reasons to buy WIN over another mining share -

• This is not another foreign exploration company listed on the ASX to collect dumb money through dilution and flashy presentations
    • WIN are miners, not a generic 'explora-corp' style penny stock like others - ever notice those horrid penny stocks found gold, but it's still 2c?
    • VERY early days (listing was around 6 months ago)
    • Part of the NMT group - who have a solid reputation. Affiliated with David Reed, anyone who does their homework on this guy will be shocked at how intelligent and savvy he is. A good percentage of us here are so because we were gifted shares from the NMT group. Tens of thousands of dollars. This is the kind of management we have. Make no mistake.
    • NMT group does not dilute shareholders, they don't print shares and fill their pockets like 98% of the ASX. Check the last time NMT printed shares. Check how many times since listing WIN has printed shares. This is a HUGE vote of confidence.
    • NMT group manage cash exceptionally well - they always have so much money in the bank, that new projects go ahead without any need for capital raising/shareholder dilution
    • With just over 250m shares, liquidity is very low - hence the share price fluctuates insanely. If you want WIN, someone has to sell them to you. This is getting increasingly more difficult
    • Nickel is the overlooked EV resource. Whilst everyone else is chasing the word 'Lithium' on the ASX, they're falling for those penny stock foreign exploration companies operating out of South Africa and South America. Yeah, good luck with those..
    • Given the reputation, and long solid history of the NMT group, I don't blink twice grabbing more shares. They're a finite commodity (the shares themselves) with a company who knows how to use money
    • The assay results were mind blowing, and I'm glad they've been under the radar. I think people have mistaken WIN for a generic exploration company who don't actually give profits back to the shareholders. In this case, we're finding it, we're mining it, we're reaping the rewards

Just my observations. We go to mining next year in one of the biggest Nickel deposit areas in the world (we're number 2 only JUST behind Indo) - and this is a miner, with a TINY amount of shares for $0.48c.
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 14/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.