CTM 0.00% 39.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Strong Initial Results from Reprocessing of Jaguar EM Data, page-33

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Anything is possible"
    Im curious does that include the share price going down?
    Investors seem to be staying clear of this stock, then big buying sometimes big volumes, sometimes nothing theres no consistency in the buying why is that? Has the market lost confidence in CTM?
    If the world market drops badly ie DJ -1000+ whats your prediction on the drop on CTM?
    A lot of us have seen many companies share price really never grow because of the dilution do you think this will happen here?
    Is Jaguar going to work? Seems they took it but don't have much of a game plan financially.
    Will any of their projects become a company maker? I personally see them as a jack of all trades a master of none. They aren't really focused and committed to one resource/project and the money they have gets split.
    Why didn't they get the permit to mine Salobo?? Does the Brazilian government have an issue with foreign companies or just CTM?
    How was the road show? Anyone speak to Darren? Not much traded not much interest Why?
    A lot where confident in Salobo 2017/2018 now Jaguar will the same scenario happen with CTMOC what if the world markets go down?
    Why were the majority of CTMOB not exercised? exercise and be down 10/20% or lose the lot most opted to lose, does that show investors don't believe in their future? why weren't CTMOB under written do the under writer's not believe in their future.
    Far too many if, buts and whys? for me keep my money tied up here

In my opinion think very very carefully before spending your hard earned money on CTM question every aspect.
    Im very very happy to get out and break even nearly.
    Good luck to all use your knowledge wisely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $111.6K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12299 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 22593 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.