CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

At the end of the day People , I would sooner take THREE...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    At the end of the day People , I would sooner take THREE projects - one of which is a stones throw from completing a revised BFS and perhaps funding ..... which have at least had some money invested via our own or someone else's together with some knowledge from these efforts ....historically or otherwise as to what's in the ground than ONE project centered around a pie in the sky mentality which is based predominantly on ' nearology ' alone.

And irrespective of these obvious points , I do think it is very cleaver how they have seemingly skipped a big part of the process in putting us ever closer to the ultimate dream of actually going mining and sitting on not just ONE but perhaps THREE ' Cash Producing ' assets. So in CTM's case , ONE plus TWO really does equal THREE. Or perhaps ONE plus TWO = TWO ......if you count the Nickel Projects as ONE......biggrin.png

So with the Market seemingly agreeing with Management's recent moves .....and based on all the volume of 439,144,648 ( ASX only ) which have been transacted just in the month of August - I would definitely expect a little more clarity into what may be developing behind the scenes with respect to potential significant increases to the current substantial holdings in CTM.

In the meantime , I will definitely be looking on with great interest and anticipation into the next combined 3B's and substantial holders notices. Trading Halt still expected IMO.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.