VRX 0.00% 3.1¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Strong Interest for Potential Offtake of Silica Sand, page-43

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Two statements come to mind,

Never catch a falling knife.
    Man try to pick bottom gets smelly fingers.

All these stocks are cyclic and apart from that we are having a mini credit crunch as a roll on from the banking royal commission, plenty of maxed out visa cards and property tycoons stuck in negative equity. Only a fool would believe that this will not impact the bottom end of the share market. The only thing that will make the share price go up is bonafide news that is attached to earnings or a means to cement future revenues coming in to the coffers. At this point i think that even the granting of the mining licence is mostly already factored into the current price, this m the required debt oving up is 100% reliant on sales and not wishful thinking. Considering the value of high grade silica and if everything goes to plan i will say that from an investment point of view these prices for the stock may be the opportunity of a lifetime as comparing the market cap of the company now to the operational market cap of the company at a future date has every possibility of being 100 times of what the company currently stands at. Do you believe the silica story? Growth rates in consumption of between 6% and 9% ? Do you believe the company will obtain the licences? Do you believe they can get the tonnage in binding contacts to obtain the required debt funding? Can they do it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $775 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 426666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.