WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Strong Lithium-Beryllium Anomoly at Lake Dundas, page-14

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hi Casa,

I don’t know what you expected to happen or how much you invested
    with what time frame,
    so, of course, I know nothing about your situation,
    but it does appear from your posts that this may have been your first foray at this end of the market.

Apologies.
    I realise that everything I can possibly say to you will sound like a weak platitude
    or possibly even insulting or patronising etc.
    I don’t mean it to - but you are asking something nearly impossible to respond to.

You sound a bit depressed.
    Being disappointed when the trading goes against you is completely natural.
    Hanging around this site can make you feel as if everybody else is getting the memos,
    and you’re not.
    Truth is - most of us who’ve been doing this for a while have been in your shoes.
    I certainly have.

Beyond making sure that you’re OK in your life and that you’re not feeling hopeless or helpless or suicidal
    and to remind you to seek some help if you are
    and then presuming that you have only invested the spare cash that you were not needing immediately
    for you and your family’s table, their lives and limbs,
    then, I’d cautiously suggest to you
    that February was not really such a long time ago on the market and that new companies
    can often take a while to find their feet and get their operations running.

Give it a bit of time, even if it feels like an age when you are in the red.
    It looks to me that the bottom is in and that the beginning of the new financial year
    may stem the tax-loss selling that has tanked this one so hard in the last few weeks.

All IPO prospectus documents are written in glowing terms.
    It’s unfortunate for everyone concerned that this one had a limp start with an overburden of very angry ex-holders in the previous ticker.
    The company probably made a big mistake recycling the ARK ticker and under-estimating how much bitterness there was about it,
    but then most companies go to IPO with stale holders (even with a fresh ticker code) who are keen to get washed out by the arrival of fresh capital.

As for what is ahead, I’ve already had a shot at explaining why I took up a position when I did.
    I have also admitted that while I see some positivity in what the company holds,
    the Aus Minerals deal and specifically the Woomera tenements,
    that I’m taking a punt here, led by a hunch, a decent working knowledge of lithium’s fundamentals and a few chats with geos.

I’m more a LT investor than a day/swing trader
    and I’m fairly used to trades going against me, at least for a while.
    We all have to manage our risks and you have to arm yourself with enough knowledge to realise that the modern stock market is highly manipulated
    and far from a fair playing field.
    Although it may be a bit late for you here now, it may be wise to investigate things like Stop Losses in the future to protect your capital in future investments.

I see the market a bit like farming. Sow seed, wait. Harvest.
    Draughts and locusts happen. It's all part of the deal.

Specifically, I often look to pick stocks with something really interesting to offer
    and then hold them for longer than a year to take advantage of CGT deductions
    and maximise eventual returns.
    Not so much into the hyper-active day trading
    or following the herd into hype-de-jour.
    I used to day trade that but found it got too stressful, impacted on my health and I like to enjoy my life, get away from the screens and leave the phone behind.

I will take a swing trade if I see it coming and I’m always looking for turnaround signals to buy in or buy more.
    I’ve heard my approach called a mug’s game, but it’s worked for me.

I’d also be the first to admit that I’m the least deserving of the current crop of “hearts” on this forum
    so please do not take anything I have written to you as financial advice,
    only that I hope that things work out for you.

Cheers
    AC
    Last edited by airconditioner: 03/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $27 9.031K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 37465653 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6002859 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.