WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Strong lithium mineralisation from first Adina assays, page-379

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    I haven’t posted here in a while but as others have alluded to the results were very impressive and we could ultimately end up with a world class resource here. An exciting year for holders as it won’t be too long before we delineate our expected JORC resources at Cancet & Adina, we might end up with two world class resources later this year and to think we haven’t even started exploring our other prospective lithium tenements. One thing for certainty, it will be a bumpy volatile ride but don’t be concerned for the investors who are holding long term and not concerned by the day to day share price fluctuations.

The positive about the share price uplift yesterday was it confirmed the initial market expectations that the assay results were going to be in line with what was visually estimated. You never truly know exactly until the assays come back but given the quality of people on board here it was never in doubt. Early confirmation was given when Stephen Biggins decided to jump on board and come along for the ride with Chris steering the ship. You know you are on a good thing when Stephen who could have taken any job in the world after the success at Core decides to join and be apart of our management team.

After extensive amount of research and countless hours spent reviewing lithium projects in various jurisdictions, I can confidently say that Canada is currently the place to be (No other jurisdiction is incentivising/subsidising explorers more than Canada and expediting the overall mining/permitting process, plus your dollars are safe from a foreign jurisdiction standpoint which is huge.

I have started looking for the next ‘winsome’ but great companies with great management seldom come around often so I may be looking for a very long time (may never find it either). Normally I look for companies less than 100 million market cap as it is generally a lot easier to go from a 100 mil market cap to a billion market cap than it is from 1 billion to 10 billion.

It is amazing to think that only six months ago we were trading at 18 cents. I ended up with an average of 22 cents after buying more from the ‘Goldman’ dip. I haven’t added to my position since not because I don’t believe in the company but I have enough relative to my overall capital position. The risk vs reward at that time was truly amazing.

Looking forward to hopefully the day we trade at a billion dollar market cap, I will probably divest some stock then and take some gains off the table, I am hoping this comes to fruition in the later part of 2023 or early 2024 but lots can happen between now and then in terms of broader macro conditions, our additional drilling results and lithium pricing but I will be keeping a close eye on everything. The positive here is this is a very tightly held stock and most long term holders won’t be selling stock until they have significantly multi bagged.

I probably won’t post much moving forward as the once quiet forum has become very crowded which is great to see because it means there are so many eyes on Winsome but it is hard to keep track of everything and all of the commentary here as of late. I do want to thank all the long term holders here for your input, I won’t name names but you know who you all are. All the best for 2023, cheers CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.