WR1 3.36% 57.5¢ winsome resources limited

Obviously Belter did not understand our value proposition that I...

1. 16,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    Obviously Belter did not understand our value proposition that I have posted about before if he sold at 95c before his escapade smile.png

Even just comparing with PMT our sp is still at the Mt Everest base camp.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4954/4954350-6f427605df4dc4555bf58ced2228862c.jpg

WR1's strong value points in addition our assay results are as follows:

• Near term producer in a strategic Lithium play in Canada - non China aligned Lithium play targeting North America supply chain independence.
    • CONFIRMED world class deposit with hits up to 140 meters @ > 1.2% Li2O on DRY LAND with environmental studies well advanced; very high potential to extend deposit size
    • Access to Canadian Charity Flow Thru cap raise mechanism to raise funds at up to 2x our market price every time we need exploration cash.
    • Very generous tax rebates on all exploration expenses by Quebec govt
    • Very low dilution on pathway to production thereby protecting all shareholder's capital interests
    • Extreme low cost Capex if just DSO or DMS production; metallurgy studies shows Cancet Li recoveries rates at 80% to 90%; Adina at over 70%; profitability on DSO or DMS SC6 concentrate are both highly enticing.
    • Extreme low opex with all infrastructure in place and cheap clean Hydro-power access; world class deposit with some of the lowest Strip Ratio due to orientation of Cancet and Adina's deposit being meters from surface and FLAT laying along strike
    • CE ex Altura mine and Stephen Biggins ex Core Lithium boss at the helm
    • World class ESG credentials when in production due to our location and access to the right infrastructure.
    • Huge leverage from our offtake rights which remains 100% uncommitted - could set off an auction scenario of highest bidder takes all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.0¢ $248.2K 435.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12850 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 1195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.