WR1 5.88% 54.0¢ winsome resources limited

Kaeho, hindsight is wonderful....We didn't have the results...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Kaeho, hindsight is wonderful....We didn't have the results until friday.....If the results didn't stack up for hole 5 we would have likely been talking a share price of sub 70c because we were $1.25 when the news came....A bad result and we would have been absolutely belted for 6....I think that the board played it with a safe straight bat and made a good call....The raise was so small in terms of shares issued that dilution was a non issue...The board was confident of a good result but by no way could have been certain.....A well capitalized explorer in an uncertain market is always a good thing.....Imagine if WR1 didn't have the cash when we were belted below $1, we may have been lower based on the thought of a cap raise possibly....Its very comforting to me as an investor knowing the company is well funded. You can be certain we will likely see another one this year in 2023 and im hoping that if they deliver another couple good rounds of results and we are well north of $2 that they pull the trigger again.....Imagine flicking out 10m shares when we are $2.25? That's another $45m for the bank roll with minimal dilution....Remember the yanks/globe is likely in recession in 2023....Markets will likely get bumpy this year and could get sour, the world economic situation currently is an absolute sh1t show...Im very very pro raising capital for the company with this Flow Through Funding arrangement we have going on.

Food for thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.