WR1 6.85% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Strong lithium mineralisation from first Adina assays, page-758

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    There is a hell of a lot of news coming over the next couple of weeks. It’s a seriously exciting time.

Assays on other hits near Jamar will confirm the grades of the greater area and we are likely to get some more reports of visual spod as they gradually step out further.

Adina has become a real focus lately but personally I’m still really excited about those Cancet results. I can recall looking at WR1 before they listed and just being blown away by the grades they had found. Several thick hits over 2%, even 17 metres at over 3% from surface! 6 metre spod crystals! Once WR1 listed I immediately bought in and couldn’t believe that they just went nowhere for months. No one was reading the old results!! They were completely under the radar, valued the same as companies that only had rock chips and soil samples because no one had bothered to read the results (or they didn’t understand them). I’m excited about Cancet because we are not only listed now, people are watching us. Any further grades like that will send us through the roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.050(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $151.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 68.0¢ $381.7K 542.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 1474 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.