ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Hi All ..... sorry for delayed post but I have been busy on other matters. Yesterday's ASX release was yet another positive one without setting the world on fire. We have had a regular stream of positive exploration news but nothing which seems to be the overnight game changer. Still, that is the nature of exploration. It is generally slow, methodical and about eliminating areas of interest as much as trying to find the "eureka" moment.

A number of interesting points came out of the ASX release for me.

First, we now have 3 holes (4, 13, &14) that have intersected a plus 15 m manto mineralised section so that reinforces the potential that the 15 m manto thickness measurements, initially mapped in the exposed ridges at Humaspunco, are probably consistent all the way through the hill. So, if that is the case, that augers well for potential volume/tonnage figures and the key then becomes grade.

Second, whilst the thicker 15 m intersections were lower grade ((2.7-2.8% Pb&Zn and 32-36 g/t Ag - although the Ag grade is OK especially in what looks to be a weathered/oxidised section) there were higher grade areas (generally consistent with channel sample results - so plus 6-7% Pb-Zn and plus 70 g/t Ag) and from the photos you can see that the mantos are highly weathered and oxidised and so that means much of the original Pb-Zn mineralisation has been leached out.

Third, we are now seeing a consistent degree of inter-connectivity of mantos and veins and the sheer size of it all augers well for a decent tonnage, even if it is a modest grade. In essence, it looks as though every structural weakness has seen some form of flow of mineralising fluids. Hopefully grades will improve in the deeper parts of the mineral structures where weathering and oxidisation is less extensive. Still with DMS you can upgrade a low grade mineral relatively cheaply so if the tonnage is large enough then that can compensate for lower grades.

Lastly, Devilindetail .... welcome to what some of the other ICG shareholders have named the Alpaca Army and if you are interested in being part of the group and engaging in positive and meaningful exchanges on the company, feel free to contact me. My contact details are in earlier HC posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.